At G.T.D. Construction Inc. installing custom swimming pools is our specialty. We have designed, created, built, and enhanced pools all over Iron and Washington county in Southern Utah. Due to the extremely warm temperatures residents in the St. George area experience for nine months out of the year, having a custom gunite swimming pool built in your backyard can be just the thing to help you cool down during those hot summers.
G.T.D. Construction Inc. has designed in-ground gunite swimming pools in Washington, Hurricane, St. George, and all over Southern Utah.
Our residential swimming pools are designed to accommodate whatever your pool idea has to offer. With concrete gunite we can design any shape, depth, size, or design you want. We can add many custom features to your swimming pool ranging from swim up bars, beach access, pool heaters, pop ups, automatic cleaners, automatic swimming pools covers, underwater lighting, and many many others.
We can also add many additional features to your landscaping around the pool. Many of our additional features are built using real boulders and have the look, shape, and texture that adds a very high end look. We have designed custom rock grottos, custom waterfall features, water slides, custom spas, real boulder caves and anything else might like. We specialize in outdoor water features and pool rockscapes and can design your pool to be exactly what you want.
Benefits of Gunite Swimming Pools over Fiberglass and Vinyl
- A gunite swimming pool will generally last for a lifetime. The first components that have to be repaired generally do not need to be address for the first 15-20 years.
- A gunite inground swimming pool is completely customizable. If you want a water feature off your spa that pours down a water slide into the deep end, no problem. This customization also allows you to fit a pool in any size backyard whether it is large or small.
- Gunite in-ground swimming pools have been shown to add tremendous value to the market price of your home.
- Finish materials for gunite pools are just as customizable as the pool shape and size. You can choose from thousands of different styles of finishes to really have the pool your wanting.
- Gunite pools are safer than fiberglass. If you want to have a true diving board and deep end, fiberglass pools are limited in depth to 8 feet. Gunite can be as deep as you want. In order to safely dive you need to have the depth far enough so you do not hit the bottom. The only option to accomplish this is a custom gunite pool from G.T.D. Construction Inc.